Tuition Financing For Prospective Students – The government is trying to ensure that all its people can get the highest possible education by providing some assistance. One of the assistances that can be obtained is the KIP Lecture for prospective students and those who are already active students.
The government assists students who have difficulty paying tuition fees through the Indonesia Smart College Card or KIP Lecture program. Not only prospective students, students who are currently studying can also receive this assistance. How to? Check out more information about tuition Financing for prospective students.
Latest Information on 2022 Tuition Financing
The following are the provisions for recipients of KIP Lecture 2021 assistance for active students that have been determined by the Ministry of Education and Culture. Registration for the 2021 KIP Lectures for active students can only be done by students at the education level:
- Diploma two,
- Diploma three,
- Four diplomae,
UKT/SPP KIP Tuition assistance is given to PTN and PTS students throughout Indonesia who meet the requirements according to the provisions.
Requirements for Recipients of KIP Lecture 2022 for Active Students
So, to be able to register for the 2022 KIP Lectures for active students, participants must meet the following requirements. Students whose parents or guardians of tuition fees experience financial constraints due to the Covid-19 pandemic and are unable to pay UKT/SPP odd semesters for the 2022/2023 academic year with the following conditions:
- Priority is given to students from families participating in the Family Hope Program (PKH), families holding Prosperous Family Cards (KKS), or students from families with a combined gross income of parents or guardians of a maximum of IDR 4,000,000.00 (four million rupiahs) or if divided by the number of family members a maximum of Rp. 750,000.00 (seven hundred and fifty thousand rupiahs) per family member,
- Students make a statement that their parents or tuition fees are experiencing financial constraints due to the impact of the covid-19 pandemic,
- Universities must verify the eligibility of prospective student UKT/SPP aid recipients and be responsible for the truth. However, universities are also given the authority to make other criteria or limitations related to financial constraints that cause students to be unable to pay UKT/SPP fees in the odd semester of the 2022/2023 academic year.
Students who are not being financed by the Bidikmisi Program or other scholarship programs that finance UKT/SPP either in full or in part, with the following conditions:
- Not registered at the university as an ongoing Bidikmisi recipient,
- Not currently receiving other scholarships, either from the APBN/APBD or from a private sector that has fully or partially financed UKT/SPP.
Students who are undergoing lectures in semesters 3, 5, and 7, with the following conditions:
- Students are active in semesters 3 and 5 for the third diploma program as well as semesters 3, 5, and 7 for the undergraduate/diploma four program and are running odd semester lectures for the 2022/2023 academic year,
- Students must complete the student ID and NIK data at the time of nomination.
Cancellation of Recipients of 2022 KIP Tuition Assistance for Active Students
After being declared as the recipient of the 2022 KIP Lecture for active students, Puslapdik can still cancel the decision. If after the process of determining the recipients of UKT/SPP Assistance for students from tertiary institutions, invalid data is found, the Puslapdik of the Ministry of Education and Culture may cancel the determination of the proposed recipient for the student concerned.
This’s the review article about tuition Financing for prospective students, hopefully useful.